General Terms & Conditions of Hire
Each equipment rental agreement is made between:
WOW! Mobility & Rehab
(ACN 608 304 749 | ABN 47 608 304 749)
AND THE HIRER
- The Hirer shall use the goods only for the purpose for which they were designed and intended, for personal use only.
- The Hirer shall ensure that the goods shall be used only for the purpose described by them when entering into this hire agreement.
- The Hirer shall be liable for damage, other than fair wear and tear due to normal operation, to the goods.
- The Hirer shall pay all costs associated with the repair arising out of misuse or maltreatment, whether intentional or otherwise.
- The Hirer shall be liable for any damage and/or injury to person/s, and/or property, including that of a third party.
- The Owner shall be indemnified from any actions whatsoever arising from this agreement. The Owner is not bound for any costs or loss suffered by the Hirer arising out of this agreement.
- The Hirer shall comply with all Federal, State, and/or Local Government laws, by-laws, and regulations.
- The Hirer shall cover the goods against theft and/or malicious damage by a third party.
- The Hirer shall ensure that at all times the goods are safely stored in a dry and secure location when not in use.
- The Hirer shall, as soon as practicable, inform the Owner and the Police of the circumstances leading to the damage or theft of the goods. Failure to do so may render the Hirer responsible for the full amount of the damage or loss.
- The Hirer shall not lend, let out, rent or hire, leave abandoned, offer as a security, pledge, encumber, alter, attach to, attach items to the goods, and/or otherwise disadvantage the Owner.
- Subject to the Hire Bond, the Hirer shall return the goods in a clean and workable condition. Goods not returned in a clean and workable condition shall attract a cleaning fee of $30.00 and/or repair cost.
- The Owner shall not be bound refund to any unused rental.
- The Hirer agrees that any additional charges arising out of this agreement may be charged to the Hirer’s Credit Card Account without further reference to the Hirer.
- Drop-off time at the completion of the hire shall be by Close of Business on the End Date unless otherwise stated. The Hirer shall give the Owner 24 hours notice if wishing to extend the hire period. Failure to do so will incur a late fee of $30.00 and further hire charges, charged at the corresponding weekly rate for each piece of equipment. An additional collection fee may also apply if the equipment is unable to be returned in person.
- Failure to return the goods will result in the Hirer’s details being referred to a Debt Collection Agency and the Police. Recovery costs and the retail value of the items will be sought.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland.