The Thermoskin Adjustable Shoulder With V Stabiliser cutaway design provides protection, warmth and support for shoulder instability, arthritis or tendon conditions. Customised straps contour to either shoulder and featuring a removal V- Stability System, providing extra support and stability at stages of shoulder rehabilitation.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
One size fits all. No measurements required
Rotator Cuff Injury
1. Firmly position the product on the affected shoulder (either left or right), with the seam running directly over the shoulder blade.
2. With the chest strap open to the front, place the shorter strap across the chest and feed the longer strap under the opposite arm and through the buckle of the short strap, pull taut until comfortable.
3. Wrap bicep strap around bicep until firm and fix in place.
Place the V-Stabiliser System on a table, so that straps A, B and C are laid flat.
Position Tab (i) on the bicep strap, making sure strap C is along the mid-line of the shoulder.
Attach strap A to the chest then attach strap B to the back.
Attach strap C to the mid-line shoulder. Adjust straps accordingly for additional stability.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of: